I responded to it inadvertently.  I posted around the same time saying
basically, that I got the impression that as a member of two groups that
frequently get pigeonholed into very tightly targeted genres with very
segmented markets:  (women and African Americans), I felt like she she
was trying not to be labeled.

Tracey

Science fiction and fantasy

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS