the profile of Anor was just posted with a really relevant question I thought I
would bring to the groups's attention.  See below :
15. Anything else you think is important: THE WEEK BUTLER DIED, ISHOULD HAVE
BEEN ABLE TO WALK INTO ANY B&N OR BORDERS AND FIND
"FLEDGLING" (at the very least) PROMINENTLY FEATURED--DID NOT! WHAS'UP WITH
THAT???

Any comments from the group?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/DtIolB/TM