I loved my soul to keep.  I think you should read the living blood
(sequel) after it.  both are awesome.    How is black rose?  coming back
to the states in a few weeks to visit my mom and I plan on stocking up
some some good sci fi to get me through the summer

Tracey

http://us.click.yahoo.com/co.u8A/gOaOAA/Zx0JAA/DtIolB/TM