------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [CarlBrandon] Diversicon, August 3-5
Date:   Thu, 08 Feb 2007 11:22:25 -0500
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mind you, it's a TOTAL bias- but I'm also going to say it would be great
if people can make it to Diversicon this year (www.diversicon.org
<http://www.diversicon.org>) in
August in Minneapolis.

Their guest of honor is absolutely awesome and *not to be missed*.

She's a dynamic speaker and a vibrant personality with some tremendous
experiences and a unique perspective to draw upon.  With her experience
in theater, short fiction and a novel, and with African American studies at
the academic level, it's really worth your time. I had a chance to visit
with
her during the last Diversicon, and she's the kind of guest I wish could
come
back every year.  There should be some kind of special fund or something
like that. :)

And of course, I'll be back again as well, showcasing a few all-new panels
on Southeast Asian mythology and cryptozoology, cryptogeography and a
few other fun discussions just for Diversicon.

I might even show off the secret robot army I picked up from last year's
auction when my wife wasn't looking. But that's a long story. :)

B.

http://www.myspace.com/thaoworra
**
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/1615326657x4311227241x4298082137/aol?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaol%2Ecom%2Fnewaol>

Community email addresses:
Post message: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe Digest Mode: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SciFiNoir_Lit/
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional