1. Name: *Marilyn *
2. Location: *Orlando, FL
*3. Nickname/ Alias: *MAS
*4. Favorite Speculative Fiction Genres: I have just really started to
get into SciFI, so I am still really open to all books, written by all
authors.
5. Favorite Speculative Fiction Books: N/A
6. Favorite Speculative Fiction Authors: So far, I like Brandon Massey,
L.A Banks, Octavia E. Butler, & Gregory Townes
7. Favorite Speculative Fiction Characters: N/A
8. Favorite Speculative Fiction Film or TV Adaptation of a Book:N/A
9. Topics of importance to you: N/A
10. Your views on how people of color are depicted in Speculative
Fiction: N/A
11. Your own published works, if any: N/A
12. Your web site: N/A
13. Your Speculative Fiction Pet Peeves: N/A
14. Memberships in science fiction clubs: None, this is my first.
15. Anything else you think is important: I really love to read and read
all genres, by all authors regardless of race. As long as it is a well
written book, that is all that matters to me.  I am also involved in a
local bookclub in Orlando.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->

Community email addresses:
Post message: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe Digest Mode: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SciFiNoir_Lit/
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional