-------- Original Message --------
From:   blackmalewriter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey folks,

I will be giving a panel on Saturday, May 19th, 2007 at the East Coast
Black Age of Comics Con in Philly about how unpublished talent can get
their careers started in this business.

Check out this link with a slew of other people of color in the business.

http://ecbacc.com/content/?q=node/32

The workshop is set up mainly for "entry-level" writers, so if you
might know someone who is interested in breaking into the biz as a
writer, feel free to drop me a note or just have them show up for the
panel.

Also, it would be nice to finally meet some people from this site, so
you are welcome to say hello during the show.

See you soon...

http://foolscrusade.blogspot.com/

Community email addresses:
Post message: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe Digest Mode: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SciFiNoir_Lit/
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional