In reading "Watchmen," I am most struck by the God, Man and Superman subtext of
all the "Who is killing the Masks" drama.  Moore posits the notion that there
is no God and in the absense of God man must create one while simultaneously
arguing that IF there is a God He would be as detached and removed from
day-to-day human interaction as Dr. Manhattan.

~rave!