Tomorrow I will add source code to the web site that will support the
Schlumberger Reflex readers on a Macintosh.  I will soon cross-compile my
Tk test application for the Mac and will provide a binary for that
compilation.  You will need to create a simple serial adaptor cable that
goes from a DIN to a 9 pin male serial plug.  You can find the pin outs on
my web site under technical documentation.  Let me know if you have any
questions.

Thanks
Dave