I'm sorry - I meant to say part 4 of the PC/SC documentation refers to hardware
commands for making a base PC/SC compliant reader.

Thanks
Dave

David Corcoran                   Internet Security/Smartcards

Work:                            School:
205 Industrial Blvd              2252 US Highway 52 West Apt C4
Sugar Land, TX 77478             West Lafayette, IN 47906

Suggestion: Use Linux, it is for IQ's higher than 95.

Quote:
  If you can't make it work, at least make it look good.
    ~ Bill Gates