PC/SC Release 0.0.3 should be out by the end of the week.  It currently allows
a user to connect to a specific reader.  Upon connection, the installed
smartcard is tracked using SCardTrack which compares ATR's matched with those
installed in the database.  It then binds the ICCSP virtual interface ( that is
now included ) to a dynamically loaded library that matches that card.  So now
the capability for multiple card support exists.  I would release it tonight
but I would like to get CreateFile to work by this release and I'm still
waiting on the definitions of the Tagged Length Values (TLV's) specified by
ISO7816.  The version of PC/SC that Microsoft specs out in the specification
places SCARD class into the library.  This means that it is up to the
application to determine what card library to load.  I have placed this into
the SCARD class letting the application be oblivious to dynamic library
specifcation that allows an application to create any class using the Factory
functions included in the ICCSP.  ( It will make alot more sense when released
: )  Upon this release I would like to see an ICCSP for the Cyberflex so people
can use their Cyberflex for Linux toolkit with any reader.

If anyone has a list of the TLV definitions I would really appreciate them.

Thanks
Dave

David Corcoran                   Internet Security/Smartcards

Work:                            School:
205 Industrial Blvd              2252 US Highway 52 West Apt C4
Sugar Land, TX 77478             West Lafayette, IN 47906

Quotes:
  If it's a hobby for us and a job for you, then why are you doing
    such a shoddy job (Microsoft) ? ~ Linus Torvalds

  If you can't make it work, at least make it look good.
    ~ Bill Gates