Hello,

I installed your PC/SC (pcsc-src-0.0.4a) on my RedHat-5.2 Linux box.
Thanks for your hard work! :)

> Simple Create File for the ICCSP for Cryptoflex/Multiflex.
>
> Remember:  You will have to add the correct ATR of the card you are
> planning on using in order for any of the applications to work.

So I am trying to use PC/SC with Multiflex 8K card, but it does not
recognize the card.  I think I put the correct ATR in card.conf file,
but PC/SC says the ATR does not match.

This is what 'test' says:

snoopy :) ./test
../src/iccsp/common/SCard.c:143 Matching Card NOT Found
SCardComm.c    :  96          Loading device:
SCardComm.c    :  97          Port Requested: 4000a3c8 SCardComm.c    :  98
Library Path:,AT(By
SCardComm.c    : 105           Dlopen Handle: 0
SCardComm.c    : 108        Dlerror reports: ,AT(By: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory
A Matching ATR Card was not Found

Be sure to place a correct ATR in the above definition

This is the ATR of the card: 3b 32 15 0 6 80

And this is my card.conf file:
# Schlumberger Cryptoflex 4K
CARDNAME        SLB_CRYPTO_4K
ATR             3B3215000680
#ATR            3BE200004903
LIBPATH
/usr/local/src/pcsc-src-0.0.4a/src/iccsp/slb_crypto4k/libslb_crypto4k.so

This is my PCSC_CONFIG
snoopy :) env | grep PCSC
PCSC_CONFIG=/usr/local/src/pcsc-src-0.0.4a/etc/reader.conf

So what am I doing wrong?  PC/SC might not be looking at the card.conf
file?  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Concentration .. Naomaru Itoi