To all users of Cyberflex Open 16K Linux kit:

Matteo Campanella wrote:

> So I would like to get in contact with anyone that have been able to make a cardlet
>run, for example the Wallet, with flying colors using the xcard software.

Sorry for the bug, but I think I fixed the problem -- xcard was not uploading to the
Open16K card correctly.

The latest version (cyberflex linux 1.2) should show up in www.linuxnet.com or
http://www.cyberflex.slb.com/Open_16K/Linux/linux.html

...real soon now...

Danny
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Product Manager, Smart Cards, Schlumberger APC
TEL/FAX: +1 512-331-3727         8311 N RR 620, Austin, TX 78726  U.S.A.