>I would really like to support some PCMCIA readers under Linux PC/SC.

You will get at least one soon, when I have my driver for the Intertex
modem + reader working.  I write for the external version, but it will
work with the Intertex PCMCIA too.

Some info on the IX56 PCMCIA modem+reader:
http://www.intertex.se/html/tabell56pcsc.html

I have a working "native" IX API running under Linux now.  This means
the work left before I can join the PC/SC tree should be to translate
this into a CT-API + IFD-handler.  No idea how many late hours it takes,
but it doesn't look too hard...

Best Regards

Morten

Looking for the best modem in the world?          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Judge for yourself, but don't miss our candidates.   http://www.intertex.se