Hi,

> This is the last release to include the reader drivers with it.  They will
> be separated from the source tree and distributed separately from now on.
> The site will undergo some reconstruction with a totally pcsc page which
> will have a current drivers list and the current source including rpms.

Please think about it a second time... I don't think that distributing rpms
is a good choice... (I don't want you to distribute it in another source
format than tar.gz :)) )

Because creating packages is the work for distributors...

and something else... do you already have a test-version of your new pages??
How will they look like?? which server software and programs will you use
for updating them??

cu
 gerhard