Subject: BOUNCE [EMAIL PROTECTED]:    Non-member submission from ["Oelmaier,
    Florian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]

Yes - I have a proprietary driver for it, supporting only T=3D0 at the =
moment.
I didn=B4t have time to port it to CTAPI, at the moment it uses his own
propietary calls. I should not be sort of a problem - if you need it I =
can
do it within my holidays. That means at latest in three week you can =
have
it.

It supports only SmarTLP, mostly because I do not own a SmarTLP3 - =
where=B4s
the difference?
I also have the same proprietary driver for a some Bull Transac TLP =
224.

Thanks, Fl0

-- =20
Dipl.Inf. Florian Oelmaier