On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, Brooks Johnston wrote:

> You can get a Gemplus Micro 680 contactless reader for US$259 (quantity 1)
> or US$224 (quantity 10) although  I don't think that the Micro 680 is
> explicitly supported by the MUSCLE project yet.

For now, NO Gemplus reader is supported by the MUSCLE project... (I'd like
to have spare time to add support for them...)

One thing should be noted though... Note all the contactless readers can
have access to all the contactless cards... Even withing Gemplus cards,
some of them can't be accessed by the GCR680...

Erwann ABALEA
System and Development Engineer - Certplus SA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- RSA PGP Key ID: 0x2D0EABD5 -