Hello,

> I am looking for some kind of compiler that allows me to transform the ASN .1
> types in the corresponding DER encoding, I want to put all the PKCS#15 in a
> Javacard and by the moment all I can do is copy the example that is included, as
> I don´t know how to have the DER  coding.
>
> Please tell me if you know something about that.

For DER encoding, see RSA's Layman's Guide at
 ftp://ftp.rsa.com/pub/pkcs/ascii/layman.[asc|ps|ps.gz|doc]

For ASN.1 encoding, decoding, the tool most frequently used (free)
tool is SNACC (search the web).

As far as I know, SNACC is not maintained by the authors any longer.
As part of the SFL project (http://www.imc.org/imc-sfl), VanDyke also
used SNACC:
http://www.jgvandyke.com/services/infosec/snacc-1.3vda.tar.Z

But fasten your seat belts. ASN.1 stuff is not your average small
weekend project :-)

Regards,
Matthias Gärtner

Concord-Eracom Computer Security GmbH    Tel: ++49 (0)7054/9267-23
Talstr. 11                               Fax: ++49 (0)7054/1837
D-72218 Wildberg                      http://www.concord-eracom.de
Germany                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]