Hi,

I'm proposing a small modification to the IFD_Handler in that I will add a
function called IFD_Set_Reader_Slot( DWORD ) which will allow you to set
the particular slot on a multi slot terminal.  Basically the reader.conf
file will include a new field called READERLUN which will be a logical unit
number. So you will create a new FRIENDLYNAME for each slot in the terminal
and if there is an entry where READERLUN > 0 such as 1 it will call
IFD_Set_Reader_Slot() in the Connect() function.  I will soon release
documentation on the latest IFD_Handler API specification.

Best Regards,
Dave

David Corcoran
1008 Cherry Lane