Hi.

> >I was sniffing the serial port while Smartcard
> >Explorer was running, it seems to be sending some
> >commands that aren't listed in the doc.  I've
> >written to Towitoko regarding this, but as of yet,
> >received no response.

Towitoko told me at most 6 months ago that they plan
to work over the whole documentation for their
chipdrive family. Nothing happend until now. Regarding
any information on their readers or any cards etc.
their support is bad.

Try writing a mail to Gerhard Poul, he is one of the
authors of the Towitoko Driver Project
(www.penguinteam.org/towitoko). He told me some months
ago on some ideas he had to figure out the parameters
of an i2c-card.

cu, Mike