>Can anyone recommend a reader with integrated PIN pad for use with Muscle
>pc/sc?  Are there any that are supported, or at least have the necessary
>technical specs available?

The external IX2 (reader) and IX36 (reader + V90 modem) has versions
with PIN pad.  Supported through the Intertex API.

Incidentally, my MUSCLE driver includes most of the Intertex API, since
I built the CT-API on top of the ixapi.c functions.

Technical specs: http://www.intertex.se/html/developer.html

Look at ICC_Data_To_Card() in api_intertex.pdf  and  Command 7:
in protocol.pdf to see how the PIN pad is handled.

/Morten