Hi all,

I'm starting to use "slb_cfaccess" and "ssp-lite-0.1.0" with
pcsc-lite-0.5.0.

a) During the make of ssl-lite, I get messages about missing
   header files (infact in the archive I found just the '.c'
   ones, and it suffices; but where do I find the headers ?)
   I took includes from "pcsc-src-0.8.9.tgz", but shouldn't they
   be included with the distribution of pcsc-lite ?

b) Why do the official PC/SC docs define a C++ interface (class
   SCardFactory, class PrivateKey, etc...), and pcsc-lite
   was developed in C ?

Thanks to everybody.

Tommaso Cucinotta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Dipartimento di Ingegneria Informatica