Hello,

You can see the sample code in the tester app that
comes with the towitoko driver at
http://www.geocities.com/cprados.

Also some time ago I found two interesanting apps that
uses CT-API to access memory smartcards, that I would
like to introduce in this mailing list:

smartcard:
http://www.lionking.org/~kianga/software/smartcard/

gnome-smartcard:
http://www.lionking.org/~kiza/linux/gsmartcard/

Regards,
Carlos.

--- Guillaume LAISNEY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
escribió: > You can access any memory card thru
PCSC-lite