Hello,

In theory it is possible to use extended commands like
this (case 4 extended):

CLASS INS P0 P1 0x00 LC1 LC2 DATA LE1 LE2
                     ^^^^^^^      ^^^^^^^
                 Length of cmd.   Length of resp.

That is, you split the length of the command and the
length of response in two bytes (More significative
first) and append 0x00 before Lc.

But I don't think they are commonly used in practice.
The driver must support this kind of commands, and the
smartcard must support envolope command if it is T=0.

Said this, the Towitoko driver does support extended
commands in both T=0 and T=1, and may work with memory
cards (although it is not standard).

Carlos.

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió: > Hi,