Thomas Schmidt wrote:

> Hello,
> i'm new in this list because i'm intrested in this smartcard theme, but
> also because i've a very actual problem with
> towitoko2.0.2 driver and pcsc-lite-0.8.4. The problem was already
> discussed in the "MUSCLE memory-cards and muscle?"-thread between the
> 18.01.2001 and the 21.01.2001. I wouldn't contact the list when i would
> be able to find the "sc_filesystem.c"-file or the
> "SCSelectFile"-function with the
> "sRecvPci.dwProtocol"/"sSendPci.dwProtocol" variables.
> Surely i'm "blind" or something like that ....
> maybe somebody could help me and tell me where to find this part ...
> .... (  phuuu i feel sooo stupid *lol*)
>
> wfg (mfg)
> Thomas
>
> --
>
>  Thomas Schmidt              ||    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  http://www.md-network.de/   ||    registered LINUX user No.: 171016

> Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
> (Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
> http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html

Hi, sc_filesystem.c is a file that i had created in order to wrap the
APDU command.
So it's natural you don't have.

Lucky you are not Blind ;-)

In fact the important things of this file are in the posted mail :

In order to call the function SCardTransmit you need to pass an argument
of type SCARD_IO_REQUEST.

This structure has an attribut called dwProtocol which takes the following
values :
SCARD_PROTOCOL_RAW, SCARD_PROTOCOL_T0, SCARD_PROTOCOL_T1.

However in my case the value needed was 0.

Christian Jean