Hello,

Carlos Prados schrieb:

> Hello
>
> It seems that SLE4406 uses a distinct protocol that is
> protected by NDA's. So It will not work with the Linux
> driver :-(
>
> Carlos.

hmmmmm ok then it's not the problem of my programm ...

hmm hmm yeah it seems to be that the standards not realy open :-((( ......
but the CCC ( Chaos Computer Club (Hamburg)) here has some experiences with
those cards,
maybe they've found out something about the protocol.
is it difficult to implement a new one ?

regards
Thomas

--

 Thomas Schmidt              ||    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://www.md-network.de/   ||    registered LINUX user No.: 171016