From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 31 Mar 2001 18:08:48 +0200

David Corcoran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Linux builds fine.  make linux or make linux-usb
>
> BSD, and Solaris will need some Makefile changing.

I have some problems with automake, as linking multiple lexers using
the flex -P options is not supported.  Other than that, I don't think
there is much trouble in autoconfiscating pcsc-lite.  I hope people
with different platforms will help test the result.  I only have
access to Linux i386, HP-UX 11, and possibly some solaris boxes.

/bart