Hi all,

I found the problem to my symptom on my own and then, of course, the solution
was obvious. The reader I had connected to the serial port did not match the
driver I was using. Both are Utimaco readers with no markings and the only
visible difference is that one draws power from the keyboard connector while
the other just uses the power from the serial port.

I connected the correct reader (which I found by chance laying in storage)
and everything works.

--
Logi Ragnarsson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Some day we all shall be out of scope