On 11 May 2001, Esben Haabendal Soerensen wrote:

> > I can make at least some of these errors go away by changing the
> > formatting, but I don't know much m4.
>
> What formatting changes might that be ?

My formatting changes seems to have made syntax errors that hid the
'Undefined macros' errors.  *blush*

And my problems are pilot errors... What is happening is that
ACX_PTHREAD is undefined, which gives (what I think is) rather
unhelpful error messages (it only complains that AC_DEFINE and
AC_MSG_ERROR are undefined... _not_ that ACX_PTHREAD is undefined.)

By using the build/aclocal.m4, everything seems to work...

What is the correct incantation to do all this configuration?
(I used the low-tech method of copying the file to the same
directory as configure.in...)

   /Krister