Hello there,
I am working on a project that uses smart card. I am usin Cyberflex access
Class 00 and Reflex 60 Smart card reader. I am using pcsc lite 0.8.4. I
want to develop an application in java that will be using the smart card
like the wallet example. When I looked in cyberflex toolkit they were
requiring xcard. The xcard that I have ( provided in the toolkit) didn't
work. I don't know the usefulness of xcard and can I get another tool with
which I can work. I succeded to generate the .bin using mksolo. I need to
load this file to the card. What are the steps or what do I need to do
after this?
Please can any body help in this problem because I am anew in this domain
and I am really stuck

Thank you in advance