Hello,

I included the wrong ctbcs.h in the package.  I uploaded a newer version
with the correct one.

Can you tell me the T=1 card you are using for the Reflex USB on Mac OS X
?  Please send me mail directly.

There is an official DDK for PC/SC apps and drivers for Mac OS X at:
http://developer.apple.com/macos/security.html

There are plans for the Reflex USB on Linux.

Regards,
Dave