>Hello!
>I have just compiled and installed new Reflex 72 driver with pcsc-lite-0.9.3. (I use
>Mindrake 7.2 Linux)

>I connected to card normally, but when I transmit to the card any command I get
>status code 64A0 (undocumented).

>Where is problem?
>Thank you!

>Nikolay Stanchenko
>JSC TKK

Also if I execute sample applicate I get status code 64A6:

        CT-API Sample - (c) SCM MICROSYSTEMS

CT_init         : succesful, use /dev/ttyS0

RSR3 Firmware   : 1.34

Library Version : X 1.0

Check ICC       : ICC inserted !

RESET CT (ATR)  :  failed, SW1 = 64, SW2 = A6

EJECT CT        : ICC disconnected !