The station is for my own personal use. I just choose to share
knowledge of it's existance with a couple hundred of my closest friends.
:-) If you go to the Shoutcast site you can read the Terms of
Use/Disclaimer.
        Alot of my content comes from non-commercial "home tapes", recorded in
people's kitchens and house parties. There is no copyright on those
recordings.

Toby