I was hunting for records yesterday and when I found Robin Hall's 1958
EP Glasgow Street Songs Vol.1, my heart leapt. I bought a few other
items, so it's only just now that I've looked at it. I took the record
out its sleeve to find... 'Atlantis' by The Shadows. Aargh! Oh well,
c'est la vie. I managed to buy another EP by The Corrie Folk Trio and
Paddie Bell, one by Will Starr and a Shand EP I didn't already have.
Also a curios one-sided single called "Shandy On the Rocks" by The
White Leather Club. So, the other finds will lessen the pain caused by
the lack of Robin Hall's disc.

LPs included Gordon Mooney's 'O'er the Border' which matches my copy of
the companion book of border pipe tunes, and 'Music from the Western
Isles', from the archives of the School of Scottish Studies which
includes:

X:462
T:He mandu 's truagh nach digeadh
N:Waulking song
S:LP, 'Music from the Western Isles'
Z:Nigel Gatherer
M:2/4
L:1/8
K:G dorian
G2 Ac | (3BAG AF  | G2  Ac  | (3BAG AF  |
G2 Ac |   C>D F<G | c>c B<G |   A>G FD  |
C2 DF |   A>G F<D | C2  F2  |   G2  G2 |]

--
Nigel Gatherer, Crieff, Scotland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]