Derek Hoy wrote:

> Maybe this is an east coast perspective...

I lived in Glasgow till I was thirteen, after which I was an Edinburgh
lad. From my perspective there was a huge difference, coming from a
place where it seemed to matter to a great number of people what
denomination you were, to a place where it didn't seem to matter a jot.
Even at my immature age I noticed that difference. I also noticed the
difference later when I lived in Lanarkshire. Maybe there's an
east/west divide after all.

Anyway, I've said enough on the subject - that's me done.

How was the session Derek?

--
Nigel Gatherer, Crieff, Scotland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]