Can anyone help this lady with her request?  I am assuming she means
the last one which was done only a few years ago.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 11:52:31 -0700
From: "Morley, Sara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Gael question

I have been searching for the violin sheet music to a scottish reel
called "The Gael" its best know from the movie The Last of the
Mohicans. It played in accompanyment to "The Kiss" scene. I have
looked all over and haven't been able to find it anywhere including
the sheetmusic score to the movie. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. :) Thanks!

Sara Morley

        Bidh mi 'gad fhaicinn!!!

        IWK Children's Hospital Telethon - June 1st and 2nd, 2002
                $4.1 Million for 2002 - Thanks!!!

 <<<<<   Gum bi thu beo\ ann an a\m u\idheil.  >>>>>
 George / Seo\ras Seto

 e-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 e-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GeoCities address  [EMAIL PROTECTED]