> A couple years ago, a gang of SCD troublemakers devised a
> dance that they called the Strathspey Reel, and said that
> it should be done to jigs.  [...] "Strathspey Reel" is a
> perfectly valid name for a jig, if it has a reel figure and
> has some vague association with any place near the River
> Spey.

I'd like to get a dance tune into the repertoire titled "The
Original" (listen to how Robbie Shepherd announces sets).

I'm going to name it after the pub in Roslin.  Troublemaker,
me?  I've even played in it, I think.  What ulterior motive
could there be?...

Now all I have to do is write the tune...