> I was talking to Kenny Kemp last night who was telling me more about
> Desperate Danz Band including, I think, the time you were supported by
> a young outfit called Capercaillie.

That was actually DDB's predecessors, the equally ludicrously named Reel
Aliens.  Infused with the spirit of punk rock, that band formed first and
started thinking about learning our instruments later.  It was raw but had
an energy that people liked and responded too.  We supported Runrig two or
three times, and The Pogues on one memorable occasion.

>He also gave me lots of other juicy
> gossip, Dave, so I'd be nice to me if I were you, or I might let
> something slip...
Yikes, Ceilidh Babylon.  Oh yes, the clothes, the copping off, the backstage
shenanigans, the on-stage shenanigans...

> Gee, I didn't know that DDB had recorded - it must be a rare and
> valuable document. I'd love to hear it.
I'll give you a copy of the LP (the price of your silence...)

Dave