I like 0.01 :-)

Dr Ian Adkins SO-CS 9ER-03 wrote:
Hey, what's with the scarlet nought of shame?  I wasn't seriously offering
an answer!  What is this, punishment for being cheeky?  I demand a
recount...!

Nigel Gatherer said:

Toby Rider wrote:

Hey, don't I get 1 point for damp harps?? :-) LOL...

Ted 16 Philip 3 John McLure 1 Wendy 1 Toby 0.01 (for his treatise on damp harps) Ian 0 Richard 0 Jack minus 1 (for daring to suggest I was mistaken) Jan minus 1 (for correctly answering a question which wasn't in my quiz) Derek 20 (for wisely deciding not to flaunt his wanton ignorance on the list)

--
Nigel Gatherer, Crieff, Scotland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]