> I've just come back from the Tinto summer school, which was wonderful
> in many ways. It's a residential school for children, and it was
> remarkable to spend a week with so many talented young people playing
> traditional music. I also learned a few new tunes, so it was worthwhile
> for me too! I'll discuss them later.

it's always great coming across young folks with good tunes.

i encountered some great young fiddlers from boston recently,
and got this tune from them, which works well as a dance tune
or a session tune. it'd probably go well with the Shetland Fiddler. :-)

X:17
T:Boston Urban Ceilidh
C:Hanneke Cassel
M:4/4
L:1/8
K:D
|:f3g fede|ff2g fedc|BAGB ABcA |cdec defg|
f3g fed2|ff2g fed2 |BAGB ABcA [1cdec d3e:|[2cdec defg|
|:ad (3ddd adad|aB (3BBB gBgB|ac (3ccc acac|fgfe defg|
ad (3ddd adad|aB (3BBB gBbg|ac (3ccc acac|fgfe d4 :|