Thanks, Steve and Barb. I'll print these out and see if they work.

veda

-------Original Message-------

Date: 08/18/04 19:36:59
Subject: Re: Skye Dance Reels (was: [scots-l] Questions)

Oh right; now that I actually bother to read the liner notes to "Skyedance"
I see that Alasdair noted that most of the tunes on that album were taken
from McDonald's collection, and from the Simon Fraser collection.  I should
have checked before I attributed the tunes to Alasdair!  I wonder if the 2
Harris Dances are the two from the set on Skye Dance as well.  As far as I
can find out, the 2 tunes I tabbed are the only "Skye Dances" in the San
Francisco Scottish Fiddlers' repertoire.  If these aren't the ones it makes
me wonder if there's a misprint on the SFSF CD's track list or something.
-Steve

--
Steve Wyrick -- Concord, California