It's in Jerry Holland's (First) Collection.  I can't remember, Eva; can you
handle ABC?  If so I can transcribe it from the collection for you if nobody
else has it handy.  His notes say "First published in a G minor setting as
The Lads of Leith in James Oswald's 'The Caledonian Pocket Companion (circa
1747).  Later adapted as a song by Robert Burns.  The A minor setting was
introduced to the Cape Breton repertoire by Little Jack MacDonald."

BTW, did you check Cranford's site at www.cranfordpub.com?  They have a lot
of abcs online for CB tunes that I don't think get indexed by JC's. -Steve

--
Steve Wyrick -- Concord, California