Hi Frederik,

hmmm, are you sure your screen sessions are alive?

here, when type:

$ screen -list

And have more than one screen session like this:

12:39  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~> screen -list
There are screens on:
        5815.pts-1.cronos       (Attached)
        6150.pts-7.cronos       (Detached)
2 Sockets in /home/leslie/.screen.

and type:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~>  screen -D -R
There are several suitable screens on:
        5815.pts-1.cronos       (Attached)
        6150.pts-7.cronos       (Detached)
Type "screen [-d] -r [pid.]tty.host" to resume one of them.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~>

or

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~>  screen -x
There are several suitable screens on:
        5815.pts-1.cronos       (Attached)
        6150.pts-7.cronos       (Detached)
Type "screen [-d] -r [pid.]tty.host" to resume one of them.

I only receive the message  "Remove dead screens with -wipe",

when I have dead sessions that cant be recovered.

I hope this clarify some aspects ;-)

Cheers

LEslie

--