It wouldn't be too hard to control this remotely with PowerShell, Orchestrator,
or lots of other means.

Daniel Ratliff

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of it's mike
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 12:51 PM
To: scripting@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [scripting] Temporary Local Admin rights

We've had to do this, but the time window was measured in hours - admin access
required for the afternoon to allow installation of some software or something
like that.  We had to rely on obfuscation - eg bury the sched task deep inside
the scheduled tasks tree under an unlikely name.

Still, as below, a tricky admin is hard to wall up completely.