Can someone explain to me what this is doing? Specifically how does
"$mysubnet=SubStr($myaddress,5,3)" become "$mysubnet="200""? I assume it's
doing some math there or something????

   $myaddress=@ipaddress0
   $mysubnet=SubStr($myaddress,5,3)
;
   Select
;
; Local Office
                Case      $mysubnet="200"
                                $officelocation="BHM"
                                SetTime "\\SERVER02"
                Case      $mysubnet="108"
                                $officelocation="BHM"
                                SetTime "\\SERVER02"

John Marcum
Sr. Desktop Architect
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.