So I've been tasked to find all OUs that contain specific types of objects,
them being; users, groups, printers, shares and contacts.

I have a few powershell command lines that can output all objects to a csv
file, which will then require quite a bit of manual tidy up.

Does anyone have a script that can do something similar or is there a better
way of finding this info?

Thanks,
Jerry

Herbert Smith Freehills LLP and its subsidiaries and Herbert Smith Freehills,
an Australian Partnership, are separate member firms of the international legal
practice known as Herbert Smith Freehills.

This message is confidential and may be covered by legal professional
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use
the information contained in it. If you have received this email in error
please notify us immediately by return email or by calling our main switchboard
on +612 9225 5000 and delete the email.

Further information is available from www.herbertsmithfreehills.com.