Hi All,

We have Many Re-Release Update Application(software distribution packages)
 for every 20 days.We used to delete the old version adverts.. and modify
the collection query according to new version package then creating the
adverts..Can we do any kind of Automation suggestion here..

EX:

Package Name :- XXXXXXX-01, After 20 days XXXXXXXX-02,After 20 days
XXXXXXXX-03

Collection(WQL Query) :---- We use to change the collection query based
recent package less than application installed (So Aim is to deploy the
Recent Release which have the Older version of package .. So we used to
change the WQL "02" replacing by "03" then after 20 days "03" replacing by
"04" in collection query.)

So Here..Each and every Release we used to delete the Old release and
change the Collection query to New version of Package then creating the
advertisement..

Can we do any kind of Automation suggestion here..