Select * from Collection_Rules_SQL

Also, don't forget about CEViewer, in 1 of the toolkits (or was that the SDK?)
CEViewer = CollectionEvaluationViewer; let's you see what collections
historically sucked for time, and whether or not you happen to have a colleval
backlog currently.  Not that you can do anything about the backlog... unless
there is a current collection which is just spinning and trying to do an
infinite loop of a join or something that you want to kill--at least you'd know
if you SHOULD go into SQL, ActivityMonitor, find collection_evaluator, and kill
something.

Sherry Kissinger