From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Sherry Kissinger
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 9:38 AM
To: scripting@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [scripting] POSH 4.0 and additional modules

I have a question from the team which manages one of the more prolific images
we deploy (80% or more of our deployed workstations).  They are debating the
need (the desire) to deploy POSH 4 with additional modules.  The specific ask
was around the AD module, but I know there are plenty out there.

Does anyone do that?  Manage their Powershell deployments to that level?  Do
you push out additional modules?  Would you want to?  If you do, what modules
do you deploy, or would you wish you had deployed at the same time so you
didn't have to do so later?

Sherry Kissinger