On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 16:47, Alex Lyman wrote:

> I have, I believe, the latest version: 2.1.0, which I note that Chromatic
> added some build support for in February.

> 1. Has this been fixed in a newer (unreleased?) version?

Maybe!  Can you try the newer-in-a-different-way snapshot here?

        http://www.wgz.org/chromatic/perl/sdl/SDL-Perl.tar.gz

> 2. Has anyone encountered this problem before, and maybe discovered a cause
> for such a thing?

DH posted a patch against 2.1.0 in this message:

        http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.sdl.devel/1043

> 3. Anyone have any theories on what might cause it?

Inexperience with Windows and lack of access to a Windows box on the
part of the developer.  :)

-- c