How is the fix by arodland on the repo?

Kartik Thakore

On 18-Aug-09, at 2:23 AM, JusTiCe8 <justi...@orange.fr> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm not really back to SDL devlopment yet, but I have made a little script to use new constants design between the two SDL releases. It's just a matter of replacing all use of constants by sub call. It's work with OpenGL examples but I never tried on the "big" Frozen Bubble (it was broken in debian since a long time after a sdl- perl package upgrade and AFAIK was never fixed).

Kartik, I'll send you what I've done, feel free to do it whatever you want.

Best regards.

David Goehrig a écrit :
The "black magic" is perl5 typeglob programming 101. GV in the perl internals pods. As for the behavior change there was a reason. But I don't remember what it was. :)
I will take a look when my kid is asleep.
Dave
-=-=- d...@nexttolast.com -=-=-